Hunter's Blog

Just another Edublogs.org site

Blogging Challenge

| 4 Comments

Challenge 1 I am writing a list of people that if i had the chance to meet what questions would i ask them. I am really into music and movies so i have lots of questions for actors and actresses as well as bands and singers.

1.Jhonny Depp-when did you you start acting? What was your favorite role to play?

2.Def Leppard-What is your favorite album you have ever realeased?

3.Green Day-What is your song “wake me up when september ends” really based on?

4.Channing Tatum -What does your first name mean?

5.James Dashner-how did you come up with the idea for the maze runner?

6.Dorthy-why such impractical shoes?

7.The Beatles -why do you think you guys where so popular?

8.Ty Pennington-what inspired you to help people in need of new homes in the first place?

9.Josh Hutcherson-How many movies have you been in?

10.phineas and ferb creators-why does phineas’s nose cover his entire face?why is candace’s hair pointy?

Author: hunt9640

hi im Hunter and yes im a girl the names kinda deciving

4 Comments

1. This is pretty funny. I like your questions they seem appropiate for each person. I want to meet Johnny Depp too. He is a great actor. You should check out my blog too 😀
    ~Katie ;D http://kp0460kp0460.edublogs.org/

2. Hi Hunter

I am a high school teacher in Victoria, Australia. I teach English, Literature and Humanities (Geography / History / Social Studies). I will be dropping by from time to time to check out your blog as part of the Blogging Challenge.

I love your post for the first challenge … you ask some really interesting questions. Was it hard to choose the 10 people? I don’t know all the people on your list so I think I will have to use google to find out about them.

I look forward to reading more – keep blogging 🙂

cheers
    Diggers27

3. Hi,
    My name is Emma and the people you chose are very original. I haven’t heard of some of them. You’re questions are very interesting. I agree on meeting Johnny Depp. He has been in so many movies his whole life must be acting, acting, and more acting.
    Please check my blogs.
    http://stmauriceetech71213.edublogs.org/